Fresh from the village kitchen, prepared at an ambient temperature, Keshposh masala, fortifies your meal.
Ingredients - Curry leaves, Black gram, Coriander seeds, Mustard seeds, Cumin, Desi chana gram, Himalayan pink salt, Guntur chilli, Dash of garlic.
1. Keshposh Masala is a great option for hair well-being.
2. It helps the blood purification process.
3. It is a significant source of Vitamin D.
4. It is a rich source of flavanoids and has numerous
5. Keshposh masala also has a high amount of glycine.Usage - + Curd Mix+ Buttermilk Topping+ Rice/Chapati Paste+ Bread Topping+ Dosa Topping+ Pasta/Noodles+ Idli/Vadapav Chutney+ Mix it with Millets