Keshposh Masala - (Hair well-being | Blood Purification) 60 grm
Fresh from the village kitchen, prepared at an ambient temperature, Keshposh masala, fortifies your meal.
Ingredients - Curry leaves, Black gram, Coriander seeds, Mustard seeds, Cumin, Desi chana gram, Himalayan pink salt, Guntur chilli, Dash of garlic.Features -
1. Keshposh Masala is a great option for hair well-being.
2. It helps the blood purification process.
3. It is a significant source of Vitamin D.
4. It is a rich source of flavanoids and has numerous
5. Keshposh masala also has a high amount of glycine.
How to use -
It can be added as curd mix, buttermilk topping, on rice/ roti/ chapati or as a bread/ pizza/ pasta/ noodles topping and can be mixed with millets.